Friday, November 02, 2007

Computers

It is driving me crazy not having a computer. I know I can get online at the library or on my brothers computer however the library blocks sites that I would like to check out. Some of them are stores, like Smittenkittenonline.com I can't access that site. Even some books at Amazon are blocked from coming up. I hate it.

I do have some shifts set up for next month and after December I can start saving toward a new laptop.

Thursday in the mail I got a beautiful piece of jewelry from my girlfriend, it has her birthstone in it. She said that I might want to get a silver chain for it, as it is now on a silk cord. I think she is right, I had to take it off in the shower so that the cord would not be ruined. I have some gold chains but not a silver one. I will have to look around as see what I can find.

No comments: