Thursday, April 02, 2009

Extiting News

Yesterday Honey found out that she does not have to go to Chicago for a business trip. I was waiting for that news. So now on the 22nd she is going to fly into Portland. We are going to spend Wednesday and Thursday there. Then on Friday come home to Oly for the night then on Saturday we have to go back to Portland so she can fly home. I already hate Saturday.

For Portland we have plans. We are going to go to Powells City of Books. One of my favorite places in Portland. The store is so large that they have a mayor. Woohoo!!! I get to see Honey and make a list of books I want to get not much else can be better.

We are also talking about going to Washington Park. There is the zoo, the International Test Rose Garden, Hoyt Arboretum and lots of other places to see. There are two trains that run through parts of the park from the zoo. I will have to do more looking into those, I know that one of them has great views of Hoyt and the zoo.

Then Friday morning before we head up to Oly we are going to make a donut run. I will eat donuts but not very often unless they are Voodoo Donuts. I have heard that at one time this shop was on Food Network but I have not seen the show and if it was on there I am sure that they did not talk about the specialty donuts. If you want to see what I am talking about go to the site and look at the menu.

As for my goal. From last Tuesday to this Tuesday I have lost 2 pounds. WOOHOO!! I GET TO SEE HONEY!!!!

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I've always wanted to go to Powell's - let me know how fabulous it is.

My gf and I are going to visit Oregon this summer - very excited - I've only been there once.