Friday, October 13, 2006

Ch ch ch anges

My best friend has moved from her home to a new state and for her I am glad. For me not so much so. It is not that she has moved away from me she lives on the East Coast and I live on the West. What it is, is that she will not have a phone for about two weeks. I call her every morning and we talk at least twice a day. We are going to be suffering here at least until the phone gets turned on.

Another change that is coming up I might in January be going back to school. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It has been a while sence I have been in school so I have to start over with the prereqs. That will not be fun but it is understandable. The one thing that I will have a problem with is if I go into nursing. This state requires that you take a CNA class, I have been one for 20 years, and they wont let us test out of it. That to me is a waste of money and time, both mine and the teachers.

No comments: