Sunday, May 28, 2006

Why and What Makes Them Think I Care?

My local Sunday newpaper had the headline, "It a Girl for the Jolie-Pitt's". First off, I do not live in a small one horse town, I live in the capital of my state. Population about 90,000. There is a University, a community college, and a seaportt. I know that in this town there has to be more news than some people who I don't know having a baby a world away. What bearing has this on my life? How does it directly effect me?

To the first question the answer is none. They are not moving in nextdoor, I do not have to babysit, nor do I have listen to it cry. To the second question the only answer that I can come up with is so that I can have a conversation with people that have no life, nor the intrest in anything other than those who have money.

No comments: