Saturday, February 23, 2008

NOt what I was going to post about

I was going to try and post something about work, my life, lack of sex, and more. However I am at the library sitting next to me is a woman who has so much perfum on that it is making it difficult to breath. I understand that after a while people cannot smell what they put on they become accustom to it. But, she must have used at least half the bottle this morning. WOW!

Now on to the more important things. I now have internet at home, it is only on my brothers computer so bloging from there is still a bit difficult. The library is the best bet. Here with the privacy screens at least no one can read over my shoulder as I type or read up on what is going on in the world (read blogs that I don't want the Boy to see).

Work is work nothing earthshattering there. My life right now is about work, I do know I need to go shopping for a new bra and underwear, as for lack of sex. Not much I can do about that until I can move.

No comments: