Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not about food

My girlfriend who I miss so much was going to come up and see me in about two weeks. I was planing on taking her to some of my favorite places. I do know that not having seen her for so long chances are all she would get to see was what was on the drive from the airport to the hotel and then back.

She is now not coming out here and so our plans have to change. She is being sent to another state for a convention I get to go with her. The thing that is going to disappoint me the most is that she has to be in these meetings. I know it is all a part of life and having a relationship. I do understand that but I want to be selfish and keep her to myself. We have such short time together.

I was talking to a friend of mine about it and if I did not have the commitment that I now have up here. I would pack and move as soon as I could. We talk on the phone every night, but I am lonely for her. I am lonely for her touch, to see her wake in the morning, to tease her, to share my life with her.

I miss you my love.

No comments: