Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thoughts on a week

During the week I have so many thoughts that I want to post about and then when I finally get a chance to be on the computer I cannot remember most of them. I am sure that some of them are mundane "things" that happen during the work day. I am going to have to start keeping paper with me so I can make notes to myself.

I do know one of the things I want to put on here is about my girlfriend. What I want to write about is one of the reasons that I love her. We have a mutual friend who is not feeling well, and due to the medication that she is taking has gained some weight. My Honey who hates to shop went out and found her some clothes that will fit, and then mailed them off. Not only is she generous but she keeps my head out of the clouds, well most of the time.

I miss her so much. It is hard to have her so far away, I know that right now this is where we both need to be. I can deal with that.

No comments: