Sunday, April 20, 2008

Secret Desire

It is just a about 10 days until I get to see Blue again, and I realize that I am having problems with my thoughts. It is not that I don't want to see her, or that I do not love her anymore. It is how I am thinking of her. She is my girlfriend and I want to think of her as my wife. This is not a new development it is just something that is getting stronger and stronger. I love her and I want to be with her forever. I know that sounds High Schoolish, but right now that is the way that I feel.

I want to tell her that and I know that I gave her the link to this site. I don't know if she reads it or not. We are not the same person and we have our own diffrences. For that I love her, that she loves me for me even when I am in the mood to listen to 99 Dead Baboons or Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep.

No comments: