Monday, February 16, 2009

LDR's Suck

I love my Honey, but I have to say that Long Distance Relationships suck. They suck, suck, suck.

Honey has been working 15 plus hours days this past month, and then going in on weekends all to get out reports on money. Oh and not real money this is numbers on paper money. Anyway, because she has been working so much and I am trying to work and the only shifts I have been getting are 12 hour nights we have not even had a good long conversation on the phone for almost a week.

Right now I don't want to talk to her. I want to hold her and look into her eyes and see that she is ok. Not all stressed out, exhausted from working all those long hours. I want to come home and snuggle up for a few minutes before she has to go into work and I fall asleep.

I just miss her so much. I know that she misses me too. I have to quit writing or I am going to start crying. I love you Honey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Beautiful. And the LDR is as hard on me as it is on you, but it won't be forever, Love.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you two. You can overcome anything. I know, first hand, that this is true. It's now been FAR TOO LONG since seeing my own love in LA.

For a good giggle, check out this new blog, http://www.flopsyandmopsy.com. I think you will like it!

Real Live Lesbian said...

We did it for about a year. It's tough....but you'll make it. It's definitely worth it!

m.m.sugar said...

It is hard indeed. The Wolf and I have been at it since Nov. 2004.

Now here I am a senior citizen packing my bags moving to Scotland.

If you want to be together, you will find a way.

Love always finds a way!

Nulaanne said...

Oh Sugar moving to Scotland that will be an adventure. Thank you all for your words of support. Most of the time it is ok, not the best but ok. I think I was in the mood to whine, and I was out of ice cream.