Monday, November 19, 2007

Shadowrun

Last night was a Shadowrun night. I do like to play RPG's they are a lot of fun. The only thing that I don't like about this group is that they seem to be fascinated by lesbians. All of them, even the girl who is a friend of mine. The three guys will talk about it a lot, who is one, who they think is one. It is almost as if they are trying to be cool. The people that I play with are all geeks in one form or another. There are two nurses, the woman H, her husband is going to collage for computers, and then there is the retired military MP. He can be a scary guy. I do think that he wishes he was still in the military.

I don't know how to handle it when they go on and on about jokes. I will admit some of what they say is funny, the other hurts. I know that they are not doing it to be mean, that they are just talking and trying to be cooler than they are. We only meet every other week so that does make it a bit better.

My girlfriend does not play. I think she would like it, but she lives to far away. I hate that, I know that she does to. I also know that for right now there is nothing we can do about it.

No comments: