Friday, November 09, 2007

Working

I have been working like crazy up in Morton this week. The nice thing about it is that there are some very very slow times so that I have been able to work on my counted cross stitching. I know it is not very exciting but it keeps my mind off of other things like how much I miss my girlfriend.

We are going to LV, and I am both excited and nervous about this trip. I think that is a lot of the the fun, she is teasing me about flying out there. She knows that I do no t like to fly so she is asking me if I want to sit next to her or a stranger. Well, her of course. I mean if I get sick, I want to do it on her shoes not someone who I don't know. I know TMI.

Saturday I have declared it CLEAN THE HOUSE day. It is not that bad but I do have to make a day of it or I will never get the floors mopped.

No comments: