Friday, May 08, 2009

Sleep

Wednesday and Thursday I did not sleep very well at all. I was some what achy and some what hurting. So this morning when I went to bed I took one just one of my knock out pills. OK, I call them that what I take is one just one Ad*il PM. Just one will put me out for 8 or more hours, I am amazed at people who can take things that a stronger and still manage to breath.

I slept for about 9 hours today and I feel so much better. The bad thing is I am not working tonight and now have so much energy that I am about ready to start pacing the floor. Oh well, I will start working on my counted cross stitching soon.

I did not leave the house at all today and I also think that helps. I did not have to hear about problems when walking past someone. I did not have to deal with drivers who should NEVER EVER be allowed to drive, ones who break the traffic laws just because. I guess I need another day of vegging out.

No comments: