Friday, March 25, 2011

Library Loot

So last week I did not go to the library it was not by my choice. A few weeks ago I sprained my back and my work put me on light duty. Light duty was OK but, it sure messed up my schedule. I usually work 3 days a week but on light duty I had to work 5 days a week. That not being bad enough I also had to work until 1630 the library closes at 1700. So this week I got to go to the library. My loot is:

DVD NCIS season 6

Mercy Thompson Homecoming by Patrica Briggs I love the Mercy Thompson stories and I love graphic novels so WIN!

Chobits Art Book Your Eyes Only by Clamp it is just the art of the Manga

Night Birds Reign by Holly Taylor The High King is dead. The land is in peril. A child has been born to save his people. But a traitor lurks with evil in his mind and murder in his heart, dogging the footsteps of those who protect the babe who would be king. But magic is at work, high magic. Gwydion the Dreamer awakes, screaming, from a prophetic dream of tragedy and loss, a dream peopled by kings of the past. From Powells

Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern Things are changing fast. Jessie needs new friends. And her quest is a hilarious tour through high-school clique-dom, with a surprising stop along the way the Dungeons and Dragons crowd, who out-nerd everyone. D&D how could I not read this one. From Powells

I do still have some from the last week, but I should have all of this done soon.


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted alternatively by Marg and Claire that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky (at Marg's this week) any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!! I'm a huge library fan, so I should start doing this!

Thanks for stopping by, too!

;-)

GG

Nulaanne said...

You should it it lots of fun at the link you can see what other people are reading. The link is updated on Wednesdays. I post on Fridays as that is when I get to the library.

Linda said...

Into The Wild Nerd Yonder sounds good. Enjoy your loot.