Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Work

I am so sick of not working right now. It seems as if the hospitals have put everything on hold. Last week I worked all of 10 hours and this week nothing. Every shift I have had has been cancelled. I know a lot of it is the economy, elective surgeries are not being done. That cuts down on patient load but you would think that with all of the emergency's and car accidents that they would not be sending people home.

This morning I was just about to walk out the door when they called. At least I get late cancel pay.

I have been working on my stitching and have finished a panel. I should take a pic and show what is done. But at least it keeps me busy, and I would rather be busy than go shopping and spend money. Though if I get cancelled tomorrow, I might go and spend the day at the book stores. I don't know all of this inactivity is starting to make my brains go mushy.

No comments: