I am going crazy this week, all of my shifts so far have been cancelled. I know a forced vacation is great sometimes, and with my foot being sore who knows maybe a blessing. I have several shifts set up for next week and I pray I get them all. One or two a week is not enough to live on, all thought I am doing really good on not spending money. I don't go out so no spending. I think I might be going stir crazy.
As for my foot, the x-ray showed nothing broken, that gives me two options. One see a podiatrist or two wait until it hurts again then go see a podiatrist. I told my primary that I am going to wait because if it is soft tissue or nerve related they won't find anything when it is not acting up.
My sister over at Wonderfully Sew Knit tagged me for a meme. The rules are: to list 8 random things about myself, then tag 8 other blogger's. So here are random things about me.
1. My dream job would be to get paid to read. Just read.
2. I bite my nails.
3. I can kind of play the harmonica.
4. I hate the phrase "my bad" I think it makes people sound less intelligent than they are.
5. I love peanut butter.
6. I think that the geometric shape of trees is beautiful.
7. I like bad made for TV disaster movies.
8. I love gray cloudy rainy days.
This was harder than I thought it would be. Now according to the rules I am to tag 8 other blogger's for this meme. However, I don't know anyone that well. So I am going to leave it up to the blogger's out there. If you do this meme let me know.