Friday, January 02, 2009

Boxes

Today was the day for boxes. My son got his today and he said that he liked the Darth Tater. I had to get him one and send it to him. In the box was an Xbox 360, games, and some cords that went with it. I think that the Darth Tater was the best.

I got my Christmas box from Honey today. The delivery was late because of all the snow that we had. In the box was the best gifts. Honey got me Brian Froud's World of Faerie book. I love Brian Froud's art work, my sister bought me Lady Cottington's Pressed Faerie Book. If you have never heard of him it is a good time to check out is work. I will be the first to admit that it is not for everyone, but then I am not into the impressionists. His site is here if you want to check it out.

My brother got me something that thought I would never see. He got me a copy of North. This movie is just so cute. It is not out on DVD so he got me a VHS copy, that is OK. It is in good condition and a great movie.

Tomorrow, I am going down to Portland and if I remember to take my camera I can get pictures of Lucy's baby's. My aunt is calling them the mess makers. I told her that puppies poop a lot, that is what they do. Eat, look cute, and poop.

No comments: