Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A Trip and missing Honey

I know I should write more than I do, but there are times when I am to tired to write or even think. This past weekend I went to Portland, and for dinner we all went to Kenny & Zukes for dinner. All I have to say is yummy. My uncle and I split Ruben's he ordered the pastrami and I went for the Corn Beef. Then he had half of mine and I had half of his.

Spent some time with the puppies they are now 6 weeks old and a handful. For some reason the computer is not loading pictures so on my next day off when I am not swamped with things to do I will get my laptop to the library and post some.

Today I went birthday shopping for Honey, what I got her will have to stay a secret until she gets them. What I want to get her is not what I got her. I would love to take her away for the weekend and just be with her. But, that is not possible. I miss her so much that it hurts, I know that long distance relationships are not easy, but I did not expect this hole inside me. It also does not help that I have been working a lot of evening shift so that talking to her is not happening every night and that makes the missing her harder.

2 comments:

eileen pennington said...

((hugs)) on the ldr. my relationship, which has felt like a 3 ring circus at times, may develop into a ldr and i can't even begin to think about it yet.

Hang in there!

Nulaanne said...

It won't be much longer HOPEFULY until we were together. I am going to move south this summer if all goes well.