Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love, and other things


This picture was taken last year in Idaho. Over that bridge that we are standing on and up the trail is a field that at the time was full of blooming lupin flowers. In the middle of the field a picnic table, that is where Honey and I got engaged. I know that if we were to go there today it would be covered in snow. She is so beautiful my Honey. (She is the one with the red hair.)

Today is my Honeys birthday. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to get her and what I wanted to get her was not, because of the distance, what I could give her. So I got her music. I gave her a wide selection of tunes that I hope she will like. I think that when she listens to them she will like them. I miss her so much, I wish that I could have gone down for her birthday. Maybe next year we will spend the day together. So Honey, Happy Birthday, I love you.

I am hoping that I have a broken foot. I know that sounds so bad, but with a broken foot I can get a walking cast and still work. I just won't be able to drive with it on. The other options are not as favorable, there is a neurological symptom that could be causing this pain when I walk, and it is only when I walk. Oh about the apartment it is not bad, however when I go out to the store I can't make it to the back of the store without having to stop and rest.

So I went on Friday to the doctor and paid him $103 to tell me that I needed an x-ray. Well, DUUUUHHHH!!! So on Tuesday I have the x-ray done then on Thursday I go and see if it is possibly broken. The doc did give me a prescription for a pain reliever. No, not a narcotic he asked if I wanted one and I said no. I would rather hurt that sit in the corner and drool. That is reserved for after sex, but I did not tell him that.

Anyway, I went to Walgreen's to get the RX filled and realized that there is a Walgreen's syndrome. I am not immune to it, I know that my sister is not. Plus I watched as several people leaving the store had the same problem. No matter what I go in to the pharmacy for I leave having bought a candy bar. My sister does to, and I noticed several other people do as well. I think they put something in the air filters, or under the music.

4 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Happy birthday, Honey if you read this blog. Nice to finally see you both.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I hope we can spend my next birthday together, and many more years to follow. Isn't my love a beautiful woman?!? I am so very lucky...

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Hey, I tagged you for a meme game! I hope you don't mind...if you do let me know...check out my blog for details.

deborahoak said...

How is your foot? Hope you are walking and celebrating the turning tide!!!

I know exactly what you mean as to Walgreen's syndrome. Now that I am a diabetic, I have to resist...but what I have really noticed is that Walgreen's is about the only place now I feel that need to fight the urge to get a candy bar. Weird.