Sunday, January 01, 2012

Reading Challenges





So this is the reading challenge post. I signed up to do two this year one I posted about here, this one is the TBR challenge. The other is posted about here.

I have thought about signing up for a few more challenges but then realized that there are some that come up on a monthly basis. The one for January is the Orange Challenge it is hosted by The Magic Lasso. For the Orange Challenge I am going to read Ursula, Under by Ingrid Hill.

I am also going to be doing the Support Your Local Library challenge hosted by Eclectic Bookshelf. The rules are linked here. That is a lot of reading. Woohoo. I had better get started on something.

3 comments:

MakingSpace said...

Hmmm... I've never done a reading challenge, this might be interesting. It would be nice to do something that I really love and that's quiiiiiiiet too. LOL

MakingSpace said...

Note: the first and last of your links don't work. Sadface.

Nulaanne said...

Reading challenges are fun. I do not often read the type of books that get on the Orange list. So that challenge is a streach for me.

Thank you for the info about the links. I think I fixed it.