Monday, October 13, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend was great. On Saturday I went out for breakfast to a little place called The New Moon Cafe. Oh I love their food, they have real wild blackberry jam. I wish I could buy it in bottles. Then after a short walk I went to my bath and massage appointment. A half hour soak in a tub where the water comes up to my chin then an hour long massage. The only thing that would have made that better is if Honey were the one doing the massaging.

Then I went shopping. I put something red, blue and yellow on layaway. Went to the bookstores and got a few things. Nothing much there, a new day planner, copy of Curve, a copy of The Cross Stitcher and a coffee.

By the time I got home it was the afternoon and I got some great shots of the grounds here. When I have the energy and the time I will post the pics.

Sunday I spent at home in my grandfathers rocker working on a cross stitch project and watching movies and TV shows. A great weekend.

No comments: