Monday, November 17, 2008

An update

The computer is still in the shop. Bummer.

My sister and I talked about my being a lesbian and she is cool with that. Yeah sis. I still have to tell the aunts and my brother. But, I am getting there. Honey is on the east coast this week and I wish I could have gone with her. I miss her when she is in CA and I miss her even more when she is in FL.

A friend of mine who lives in Canada the town of Oshawa sent this to me. She works at that school but did not see the attack she had her back to the parking lot when it started. This is the updated article.

If you have not yet checked out Join The Impact the next event is DEC 10Th.

1 comment:

Teresita said...

Good luck coming out to the rest of the family. Some of my siblings hate it (the Catholic and Adventist ones) but one of my brothers actually thinks its cool...he has gay pride on my behalf, if you can imagine such a thing.