Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Late in life

Today is all about being late. I am running late for work but if I am going to blog more I have to do it in the early morning. The reason being is that I am still in the closet to them. They think that I have no desire to date, that is not true. I wish that Honey and I lived close enough to date.

I was thinking about something I read and how more and more women my age are admitting to themselves that they are either bi or lesbians. I don't know about others but for me it is the fact that I have come to realize that for me to be happy I have to admit who I am and not what people expect me to be.

I got married because that was expected of me, after my divorce I let others think I was more promiscuous than I was. All to look like I were "normal". Well, "normal" did not make me happy. It made me ambivalent. Yes, there are some good looking men out there just as there are some good looking women. None compare to my Honey she is beautiful.

Is this a late awakening in life or is it that I can finally be free to be who I am?

No comments: