Monday, May 26, 2008

Work

I am like a subcontractor at work. I am employed by a company that sends me out to hospitals to work for the hospital and usually they are on top of my work week. Well, this week there is a problem. I was told that I would be in a clinic for the week starting at 830am. Great, I get to sleep in. Right, wrong. The clinic decided over two weeks ago that they did not need my services and because of that I now get to work on the hospital floor a 6am start. Great, no sleeping in. Right, WRONG. It turns out that the person who schedules me did not change the computer and now they can't call the clinic as they are closed until Tuesday BUT, I still have to work today. It took 4 days for them to get today straightend out. I still don't know what I am to work Tuesday and the office is closed today for the holiday.

Now this in not the average on what happens. They are usually so good at having things worked out, I don't know if someone forgot to change the computer or if there is a whole big mess up. I guess I will find out at later.

No comments: