Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Lcomnamtecktly and in a b**chy mood

I know that title does not make any sense right now and it still might not when I am done with this but to me it says it all.

Where the L comes in. I must be one of the few people who do not like the L Word. I watched the first season and the second one. I tried to watch the third but the story lines do not interest me. I don't know anyone who just hangs out with one group of people, I know one or two people who might be that good looking but not really. I have not seen four or five and I don't want to see them. I did like the story of Ivan, I wish they would have carried that one further. I also wish that they had made things more realistic.

I also do not find it cute, adorable, funny or any other adjective like that in combining two names to make one. I know that there are quite a few out there in both the "news" and on a few TV shows. I don't get that it is as if couplehood is the only thing that is to be recognized. I know and I hope that everyone should know that if a couple does not have individual interests the relationship will suffer.

I am also not a fan of catch phrases. Such as "Click it or ticket" or "Going Green". Who every came up with them needs to have their head cleaned out. I understand getting the message across to people, but do they have to make it sound so simple. Then again it could just be me hoping that people are not that stupid that they can understand something not in a two second sound bit.

I could keep going on and on and on.

Now on to technical difficulties. My computer has been acting wonky for about a year and I am tired of it so today I am going to put it in the shop to see if they can fix it. If not I might have them patch it until I can get another one. So I will have to go to the library until I get my laptop back. There I only have an hour a day at a time, so if I can get out a post I will. If not I will be reading them.

2 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I KNOW! I watched the L Word the first season, kind of the second, and I think I saw an episode of the third. It just didn't resonate with me. I thought they were mostly bratty little hedonists.

"Slow for the Cone Zone." Drives me nuts.

Nulaanne said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one out there who did not like that show.

That one is a bad one too.