Sunday, June 08, 2008

The A-Z

Yes, I stole the questions from other sites but the answers are all mine.

A is for your age: Just turned 38

B is for your burger of choice: I have not found one to rave over, they are all about the same.

C is for the car that you drive:Plymouth Neon

D is for dog's name: I currently don't have a dog but they have been named, Woy-Woy, Eatm Eatm on the Floor, Moose, Queenie, Pudge, Snoozie, Buster, Duchess, Sparkie,Bandit, Bambi

E is for an essential item you use each day:Bio-silk as a leave in conditioner.

F is for your favorite television show: I don't watch TV so I don't know what is on. I do rent videos of TV shows and can't wait to watch the next part of L-Word

G is for favorite game:Any Zelda game, and Guitar Hero

H is for hometown:Olympia, WA

I if for instruments played:Guitar and Harmonica

J is for favorite juice:I like tangy juices pomegranate, cranberry, V-8 with Tabasco sauce to make it spicy

K is for what you'd like to kick: Gas Prices I would love to knock them down

L is for the last restaurant you dined at: Breakfast at the New Moon yummy. Then I know it is not a restaurant but we had dinner last night at Big Tom's it is a drive up take out. I loooove their milkshakes

M is for your favorite Muppet: Animal, Animal he is so cool.

N is for the number of piercings you have:Two one in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stays: Lots, I had pneumonia as a kid and would stay a few nights each time

P is for people you were with today:Everyone is still asleep so just me.

Q is for what you do in quiet times: Read, do crafts

R is for regrets:I regret secrets, I have some that I still have to keep just for a little while longer.

T is for the time you woke up today: The first time 5am then I went back to bed and slept until 8:454.

U is for what you consider unique:Without spell check my spelling.I also have to admit that my sense of humour is not normal.

V is for favorite vegetable:Green beans, no peas, no brussel sprouts, no green peppers, no jalapenos, no carrots, no mushrooms. I like a lot

W is for your worst habit:Voyeur, thank the blogs for blog. I also bite my finger nails

X is for x-rays you have had:Lots, chest for pneumonia, back for injuries, knee for injuries

Y us for yummy food you ate today:After I get off the computer I will make coffee, but I have not eaten anything yet.

Z is for zodiac sign:Gemini I am a twin, and I think that most people will say that fits me.

No comments: