Friday, June 13, 2008

Long Distance

There are more times than others when long distance relationships are harder for me. Yesterday was one. I got at txt from Honey, and she desperately needed a hug. She later told me that she is working on something that is frustrating. She did manage to get one line and then almost a second one done today. I could hear it in her voice that this job was going to bother her until she gets it finished.

There are also the times when I see couples doing every day things together. Walks, grocery shopping the list could go on and on. I would love to be able to do that with her, and I know that one day we will. I just have to wait.

The good news is that it is now about 13 days before I get to see her again. Another waiting. Arrgggg!!

Just checked the time and I am going to be late for work have to run.

No comments: