Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Projects

Today is an unexpected day off. That sometimes happens the hospital is over staffed, or there are lots of empty beds. I think today it was over staffing. This will give me time to work on my projects that I have going on. I am working on a cross stitch of a painting called "Day Surrendering into Night". Honey picked it out, and while there are times it is sending me into fits I know that she will like it when it is done. If you want to see what it looks like here is the link http://www.kustomkrafts.net/New%20Website/counted%20pages/99143page.htm .

I have a few other things that I am working one but I am not anywhere near ready to start thinking about.

Tonight my group of witches/pagans gathers to talk about what we have learned and still have to learn. I love going when I can. I missed the last one as it was a school function night. I want to bring up ley lines and how to find them. I know that Seattle is the only city that has them all mapped out. But when I am on vacation with Honey I want to see if I can find one there.

Just 16 more days until I get to hold her again. Oh it seems like forever since I last saw her. I know that is not the case but that is what it feels like.

No comments: