Monday, June 16, 2008

Tirade

I wrote out by hand a long tirade about my job and what I wish that people would understand about it. I however left it in the car and am right now not dressed enough to go out and get it. I will have to post it at a later date. Of course knowing me there will be some revisions to it. I can never leave things like that alone.


When I was in college my writing teachers all preferred my rough drafts to the finished work. People say that an individual is their own worst critic. For me I belief that is true in my writing and in my stitching. I never like what I write and I expect my stitching to be perfect.


One of these days I am going to have to put up a story that I have written so that anyone who wants to can see what I mean about not liking the way that I write. If it is something that I have to think about for a long time or work on repeatedly, then I know that I will not be happy with the end results.


This weekend was one where the Boy had some friends over. He loved it, I loved it. I have spent over $70 on pizza for them. Yes, most of them are on the HS football team. They did not eat all the pizza, but it does freeze nicely so I have some extras to pull out on an as needed basis.


Sunday I made the mistake of taking the Boy to Orca Books with me. He and the one kid who spent the night did not get to bed until 3am. So he was not in the mood to hang out at a book store. There were a lot of things there that I wanted to get but I limited myself to two books one for him and one for me and then Honey will get it mailed to her.


This picture I took with my new camera. It does prove that even tho we are getting a lot of rain and cold weather we are still in spring.

No comments: