Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Raining

I woke up this morning and it is raining here again. I know it should be no surprise look where I live. I personally like the rain, I love laying in bed and listening to it fall on the carport. The sound is relaxing and hypnotic. I know that when it rains it is usually a good day at work, the rain and the dark clouds seem to mellow the patients out.

I know I have been blogging about work a lot. I think I am starting to get a bit of burn out. It is not the patients, or the docs, or even the administration. I think it is me. I need a change. Not in the weather or where I live or even my job. Just some sort of change.

I am going on vacation for a week to Idaho but that is not until the end of June. I am so looking forward to that. My Honey said that I can get my birthday present then, and she has given me a good one. I miss her so much.

Yesterday at work as I was leaving the hospital I was following two women out, I could not see their faces but they made me feel so happy and sad at the same time. One of them reached over and took the others hand. They walked out of the hospital that way. I did notice people staring at them, and I sorely wished that Honey and I lived close enough that we could do that.

2 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

The more often it happens the more common place it will be.

Anonymous said...

I agree with what "the guy" said and I hope you enjoy your vacation.