Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accountability

I have been thinking about some things and one thing that I do is I set goals that I do not meet. I know that is something that a lot of people do. Others are so good that they do not have that problem.

I know I do I can procrastinate with the best of them. Trust me it is not that hard. Then there is a mad scramble to get things done that are needed or wanted done at the last minute. So I have decided that I am going to set goals and post them at the end of the blog so that I can keep track of what I have and have not accomplished. I will have short term and long term goals on here.

So to start...
Short term CLEAN OUT CAR..
Daily goal GET UP AND USE THE EXERCISE BALL before work
Two week goal GET A BILL PAID OFF AND FRONT END ALIGNMENT

Well, I can say that I missed my daily goal today, but I still have a chance at a clean car.

2 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

It's not too late to get on the ball and then work on the car.

Nulaanne said...

Hi
I did get the car done and then I walked. So, I think that counts as exercise. Thanks for the encouragent