Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today I went for a walk to the lake. There are two places that are public access. The park where I went and the boat launch. The park is not a fancy one by any means. There are a few picnic tables, a paved path, and a few clearings. The rest of it is trees. Most of the people who use this park go there to let their dogs swim or for some solitude. I went there to read and to take a few pictures. I did get another idea for a goal when I was there. I want to go to every city, state, county, and national park with Honey and make out.

I know there are thousands of parks and it could take forever. I'm up for that.













GOALS MEET. .
Exercise, 150 reps on the ball and walked to the park. One half my cookbooks are gone through I am so far keeping 6 that I know of.

GOALS
Exercise
TWO WEEKS pay off bill, alignment on car.
LONG TERM make out with Honey at every park

No comments: